Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pillow Pressie's

My Pillow Pressie's: 
 
 Pillow Pressie's AKA: Pillow Present's
are lil'gifts
you make for your
roommate's, friends and up-line.
 
My girl's Lorraine & Sarah are my roomie's...
they are a daily support and their friendship means the world to me!
They are letting me
exchange gifts with them...
lucky me!
 
Lastly,
my Up-Line's Beverlee & Karen will get one too!
These two gift us all year long with cheer's and support!
Last year I only made gifts for my roomies.
They made gifts for me...
yikes...
so Lorraine and I made it up to them
by buying some beautiful Hydrangea's
and gifting them at
Stamp Camp.

I have gifts for my downline, I bought them the Convention Break Out Class CD's and made them a lil something too!
 
Thanks everyone for being there for me!
Love Ya,
Cary
XXXOOO
 
PS... book a show/party/workshop/BUNCO/Card Buffet by July 31st...
and I will give you some pressie's too!

No comments:

Post a Comment