Tuesday, July 8, 2014

SNAIL Mail Swap from Lorraine

I had some exciting mail today! 
Lorraine sent her SNAIL Mail Swap, along with a stamp set I wanted to borrow and some candy dots to complete my Swaps for convention! 

She CASE'd a card from the New Annual Catalog on page 139:
Supplies Used to make her CASE were:
Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock, Crisp Catalope Cardstcok, Whisper White Cardstock, Baked Brown Sugar Stampin' Pad, Crisp Cantalope, Bloom For You Stamp Set, Four You Stamp Set, , Fun Flower Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape, Sweet Sadie Washi Tape, Gold. Metallic Baker's Twine, and Pearls. 

Then I CASE'dher card with scraps from my Pile of Possibility:
Supplies I used to CASE her beautiful card were:
Strawberry Slush Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, All Abloom DSP Stack, Strawberry Slush Stampin' Pad, sentiment from Cycle Celebration Stamp Set, Fun Flower Punch, Strawberry Slush Thick Baker's Twine, Pistachio Pudding Thick Baker's Twine, White button from Neutral Designer Buttons, and Fast Fuse. 

I always have left overs and I am excited when I can use them for a good CASE. 

A little advertisement for the Fast Fuse:
Fuse Fast Adhesive 129026
Price: $9.95
New super-strength adhesive that bonds instantly and neatly. Safe for memory preservation projects. Acid free. 13.1 yards.

While I do not use it as much as I use my SNAIL, it is perfect for ribbon, and for surfaces that do not adhere easily. It does however require some skill, it does not immediately dispense adhesive so I use my Silicon Craft Sheet to start on, and I move onto the area that I wasn't to use. Then when you are complete pull straight up not out.  It is super sticky and a tail of adhesive comes out... Use this tail to seal the deal on the end of your project.  It is a permanent adhesive so you must be happy where you place it.  I keep it on my Silicon Craft Sheet until I need it.  
 
 
I had so much fun CASEing my girl Lorraine today!  I cannot wait for the rest of the SNAIL Mail Swaps to arrive!
 
Happy Tuesday!
Cary
XXXOOO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment