Friday, July 11, 2014

TGIF

Hurray!
It's Friday! 
Mama needs a drink!
Yes, something to take the edge off and prepare me for the longest weekend ever.
I hate waiting for vacation to start...
And I have to wait til next week.
Where am I going?
CONVENTION!!!

Here is a CASE I found on Pinterest that showcases the new Project Life Day to Day Stamp Set outside the traditional Project Life uses.
I keep saying that Stampin' Up has multiple uses for its products
and I love discovering them.
Supplies used to make this CASE were:
Lost Lagoon Cardstock, Basic Grey Cardstock. Hello Honey Cardstock, Moonlight DSP Stack, the Project Life Day to Day Stamp Set, Happy Hour Stamp Set, Lost Lagoon Stampin' Pad, Basic Grey Stampin' Pad, Hello Honey Stampin' Pad, Circle Framelits, Basic Grey Bakers Twine, Neutrals Candy Dots and whisper White Cardstock.


I ain't gonna lie, I have plans to have a drink with a friend and probably stay up late stamping!

TGIF, 
Cary
XXXOOO
 
ps... if you can guess my favorite drink of all time by midnight tonight you will earn a FREE gift from me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cary, what a great card. I agree about using the Project LIfe sets on cards as well. Working on the "Life is Good" Stamp for a convention swap. I love the name of your blog. Very cute. Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog. Have a great day! See you at convention!

    ReplyDelete