Monday, July 14, 2014

Thinking of You Work of Art CASE

I have said that the NEW Work of Art Stamp Set is my go to set for all cards now...
Yes there are times I do not use it,
but a day does not go by that I do not think about stamping with it
or I see samples of cards to CASE that use it.

I love the color Lost Lagoon, combined with Work of Art this CASE was an inspiration for this:
I hope you like it as much as I do!

Supplies used to make this CASE:
Work of Art Stamp Set, Sassy Salutations, Lost Lagoon Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, All Abloom DSP Stack, Gold Glimmer Paper, Lost Lagoon Stamoin' Pad, Hold Sequin Trim, Lost Lagoon Ribbon, heart from the Itty Bitty Accent Punch Pack, and Glue Dots.

I am thinking of all the sweet friends that I miss stamping and hanging with today... Must come up with a list and remind people I love them!
Love Ya,
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment