Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Traveler Swap for Convention

Yesterday I shared the first of two Random Swaps...
I made one feminine and one masculine... I tried to use as much new product as I could.

Here is the second swap I made for convention:
I have to say I was impressed when Lorraine and I played around with this one... Seriously, the funniest thing was our construction, destruction, and try again. I was inspired to use many NEW tools Stampin' Up has to offer. I used the Traveler Stamp Set, That's the Ticket Stamp Set, Project Life Remember This Stamp Set, Whisper White Cardstock, Night of Navy Cardstock & Stampin' Pad, Mossy Meadow Cardstock & Stampin' Pad, Crumb Cake Cardstock & Stampin' Pad, Project Life Grid Paper, Ticket Duo Builder Punch, Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder, Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits, Crumb Cake Stripped Ribbon, Linen Thread, Dimensional's, Regal Candy Dots & Glue Dot's.

Today we are heading to Salt Lake City, Convention 2014 bound or bust!

Happy Hump Day!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment