Saturday, July 5, 2014

Very Merry Christmas Tree CASE

I heart Christmas so much!
I heart everything about it, the Christmas Miracle Story,
the festive decorations, the nostalgia,  
the carols,
the cookies,
the traditions,
the food,
the family,
and the handmade gifts we exchange.  
Ok, some are handed to the cashier and handed back...
Placed in a bag and gifted with hearty wishes!
All the same, I love all the handmade cards.
I love store bought cards.
I love photo cards.  
I love thank you cards.  
I love traditional cards.
I love sentimental cards.
I love cards! 

Here is a card I CASE'd from Pinterest that reminds me of my simple love of Christmas:
This CASE was altered and adored by me with the following supplies:
Mossy Meadow Cardstock,
Whisper White Cardstock,
Gold Foil Paper,
And Many More Stamp Set,
Mossy Meadow Stampin' Pad,
Small Heart from the Owl Builder Punch,
Heart & Star from the Itty Bitty Accent Punch Pack,
 Real Red Taffeta Ribbon.
 
You can see this card sample and many more a
at my Christmas in July Open House.
Sunday, July 27, 2014
from Noon to 6pm.
RSVP to me by the 20th of July for a special gift!
I will have tons of card samples to share, new product and some holiday snackies!
 
Ho Ho Hope to see you!
Cary
XXXOOO


1 comment:

  1. Cary this is SUPER cute!!! Love love your creativity! TFS! Jess

    ReplyDelete