Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Wish Big Open House Sample


It is July!
 This month is like Christmas for me,
I get to go to Convention,
I have many Card Swaps Scheduled,
the Holiday Catty comes,
and then I host my 5th Annual Christmas in July!

I am messing around with my stamp sets
to show that there are potential holiday cards hidden throughout my shelves.  
My stamp sets can be pretty gifty!
 
SU leaves the holidays to our imagination,
until the new catalog goes live.
Lucky me,
I get to sneak a peek at the new catalog
while attending Convention!
 
Until then,
I am challenging myself to make new samples from what I already own!
 
  So I asked my little guy,
Matthew,
to pick a stamp set for me to create a card from
and he picked this set:
Life In The Forest Clear-Mount Stamp Set 133851
Price: $15.95

Then I made this card for my samples to share with my amazing friends and customers:
Supplies used to make this sample were:
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock, Gold Foil Paper, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Gold Bakers Twine, Life in the Forest Stamp Set, Mossy Meadow Stampin' Pad, Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Pad, A Dozen Thoughts Stamp Set, Regals Candy Dots, Deco Labels a Framelits and the star from the Itty Bitty Accent Punch Pack.

Now I best get back to creating...
my son wants a card with all the animals on it too!

Have a great day!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment