Friday, August 29, 2014

Altered Tic Tac Favor

So I love when I am stalking other blogs and I see how creative my fellow demonstrators are.
There are many ways to use Stampin' Up! Product while altering a project. 
I fell in love with an altered Tic Tac Container on Pinterest.
Orange and Green Tic Tacs make great Halloween Favors.
 
I wanted the container to match the banner I made for Kareena:

I watched many videos bit none of the measurements worked out for me so I had to make up my own.

Supplies used to make this Tic Tac Favor were:
Flower Pot DSP, Hello Honey Cardstock, Tangerine Tango Cardstock, Hello Honey Ribbon, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder, Rhinestones and Dimensional's. 

I cut the Flowerpot DSP into a 3"x4 1/4" piece.  I then scored it at 2" and 2 1/2". I then cut a 2 3/4" x 1 3/4" piece of Hello Honey Cardstock.  Ran it and the Tiny Triangles Embossing folder through my BIG SHOT, then cut a 1" circle out of one end. I trimmed a 13" long piece of Hello Honey Ribbon, added SNAIL from the 6"-9" spot on the ribbon, centered on my Grid... you may like to do it center period.  I attached it about 3/3" down on the DSP.  I used SNAIL to adhere the embossed Hello Honey piece of cardstock to the front, then took the 1" circle punch and punched a matching hole so that you could see the orange Tic Tac's through it.  Before it was tied together I added the layered punches and a huge amount of SNAIL to the back of the Tic Tac container and adhered it to the back of the inner DSP layer.  Tie a bow and Ta Da!  It's done!

Hope you enjoyed seeing this great favor!

Off to do a favor for a friend,
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment