Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Calling All Heroes Happy Birthday CASE

Oh, I love to CASE and I love birthday cards...
Combine the two... And you get so many adorable ideas.
What do you do when you have three super kids and two moms coming to play with you?
You pull out your Calling All Heroes Stamp Set and go to town!

Supplies used to make this CASE were: Whisper White Cardstock, Basic Black Cardstock, Daffodil Delight Cardstock, Crisp Cantaloupe Stampin' Pad, Tangerine Tango Stampin' Pad, Stampin' Sponge, Black Memento Ink Pad, Star Punch from the Itty Bitty Accent Punch Pack, Calling All Heroes Photopolymer Stamp Set, Sassy Salutations Stamp Set. 
Then I laid out the rest of the stamps and a few more samples.
 
Bring it boys and girls and here is what I got:
The kids sent me a photo when they got home... so much fun!  Cannot wait to see them again in two weeks for kids camp!

Want to have a special play date with me? Just ask!

See you soon!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment