Thursday, August 7, 2014

Festive Flurry CASE

I was delighted to CASE this card.  
We received a few NEW  Holiday stamp sets at Stampin' Up! Convention
and here is a Sneak Peek of one exciting new stamp set it can be used in many ways.
I combined it with a soon to be retiring stamp set Festive Flurry. 
I CASE'd this card from HERE.
 
Supplies used to make this CASE were
Night of Navy Cardstock,
Whisper White Cardstock,
Festive Flurry Stamp Set,
D Block,
Soft Sky Stampin' Pad,
Pool Party Stampin' Pad,
Night of Navy Stampin' Pad,
Rhinestones,
and the Sneak Peek is:
Holiday Invitation Stamp Set....
wait until I show you more!!!
 
Festive Flurry Clear-Mount Bundle 133285
Price: $46.95
I will really miss the Festive Flurry stamp set/framelit combo...
it RETIRES on August 28th.
You can order yours online TODAY!
Use HOSTESS Code:
DPSYN4H9
You may earn the Mystery Hostess Bundle!
 
Happy Thursday!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment