Thursday, August 21, 2014

Happy Birthday Ana!

I was honored to have a birthday girl in the house on Tuesday! 
Ana turned double digits...
10! 
Quiet creative and excited to learn new crafting skills...
I enjoyed my time with her.
I hope you had a special day Ana!
 
I made her a special card using Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape.
Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape 133000
Price: $4.95
Adorn your journals, cards, more! 3 designs per package: 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" widths. 5 yds. of each design. Lignin free. Metallic Gold.
I wanted her to feel like a star...
Supplies used to make Ana's birthday card were:
Very Vanilla Cardstock, Gold Vanilla Bakers Twine, SNEAK PEEK: Lucky Stars Textured Embossing Folder, And Many More Stamp Set, Early Espresso Stampin' Pad, Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape, Star Framelits, Pearls, and Dimensional's. 

I just layered the Watercolr Wonder Washi Tape onto a piece of Cardstock, and then using a Star Framelit, I slipped it through the Big Shot.   Such a combo, and you too can enjoy the Big Shot and get the Star Framelit plus the NEW Bright and Beautiful Stamp Set for FREE with your Big Shot purchase or if you own the Big Shot already, Stampin' Up will give you a discount... Yay!

Want to spend your birthday with me, learn how to make this card or take advantage of the Big Shot SALE? Call, email, or text me! Better yet get online and order your supplies today and we will have a special play date together.

Have a great Thursday!
Cary
XXXOOO


No comments:

Post a Comment