Monday, August 4, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday 8/4/14

 
As I look outside my window:
It is pitch black.

Right now I am:
Waiting four minutes to wake my son... to take him to the airport.

Thinking and pondering:
What an adventure my son goes on today and how slowly, as our children grow we have to learn to let go.  I am sad and proud of myself at the same time!

On my bedside table:
My Bible, a photo of the hubby from years ago, and my sons coin collection.

On my tv tonight:
 The Killing.... Season four is on Netflix.

Listening to:
The hum of the fan above and my fingers typing... all is quiet on the home front.

On the menu for this week:
Monday - Chicken Salad
Tuesday - Mountain Mikes... 1/2 off pizza night
Wednesday - Sammies and soup.
Thursday - French Dip Sammies
Friday - Chinese Take Out...
Saturday - Leftovers.... cleaning out the fridge today.
Sunday - Hamburgers
 
On my to do list:
Finish a special order, the Talent Auction Bid sheets, and mopping my floor.
 
Happening this week:
Monday - Taking the youngest to the airport, and girls night in.
Tuesday -  Gabriella gets braces. Haircuts and an interview by Minyoung about television.
Wednesday - Kylie here, we are having a pool party... so welcome Navarro kids!
Thursday -  Ridding Lessons! Stamping my day away!
Friday -  Packing for a car ride. .
Saturday- County softball tournament and Mackenzie works today!
Sunday -  I get to see my little bro, my Sis in law and my niece Emma today!

What I am creating:
 Special orders for special people and altering a few boards to make samples for the craft fair.

My simple pleasure:
Cuddles on the couch with my kids and facetime with my son.

Homemaking tips: 
Doing my laundry after 7pm... folding on commercials and putting my childrens clothes away means I know where everthing is when they have "lost" or misplaced it.
 
Looking around the house:
The ghost feet prints from my swimmers... should I mop them or leave them?
  
From the camera:


 
My son although 11, found a stream of water and well... he got wet... head to toe!
 
 Prayer List:
Praying for my friend Linda, she lost her beautiful mother, praying for the people in the Middle East, how sad I am for all the families.  Prayers to my friends, family, and their friends and families battling that nasty Cancer.  Prayers for peace, and rain!

Bible verse, Devotional:
13 Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality.
Romans 12:13

Cary
XXXOOO

ps... want to know where I got this crazy way to share more of myself with you?
Meet my inspiration and a very talented SAHM HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment