Monday, August 11, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday August 11th, 2014

 
As I look outside my window:
I see a very different and familiar view.

Right now I am:
Sitting on my parents porch, listening to life pass me by, and recalling memories from a lifetime long ago! 

Thinking and pondering:
Did I ever imagine myself 25 years later sitting on this same porch with three wonderful children, and loving husband and here to visit? 

On my bedside table:
A Raggedy Ann Doll, my bible, and a photograph of my parents.

On my tv tonight:
No time this Monday... loads of wiggles and giggles planned!

Listening to:
Cars driving by, birds chirping and the rustling of may parents inside.

On the menu for this week:
Monday -  Soups and Sammies on the road to visit my brother.
Tuesday - Hot Dogs... I just want my dad to BBQ a hot dog. Everything tastes better at home!
Wednesday - Seafood, not sure what... but I see seafood all week
Thursday - Seafood
Friday -  Salmon and Clams
Saturday - Road Trip food, sammies and a few truck stop meals.
Sunday - Hamburgers... BBQ with friends this evening!
 
On my to do list:
Spend time with family, take photos and Project Life as we go!
 
Happening this week:
Monday - Some shopping and touring!
Tuesday -  Heading to Olympia to see my lil bro!
Wednesday - Relaxing at the lake with my parents.
Thursday -  Mount Rainer
Friday -  Visiting the Grandparents!
Saturday- Driving home to Cali!
Sunday -  Harlee's First Birthday!

What I am creating:
 Memories.. this visit as all are is too short!

My simple pleasure:
Daily trips to the farm to pick vegetables!

Homemaking tips: 
Everything is better at home, so stop and enjoy it while you can because you will miss it!  If you can.. photograph it... it will be a great memory to share in your own home!
 
Looking around the house:
So many memories and such familiar feelings, I will suck this up to take back home!
  
From the camera:

 
It's a working vacation... We are rewarded with a wonderful meal!
I swear the vines are attacking us!
 
My Dad and Uncle Carl are showing the kiddos the way to rinse the cucumbers before they box them for the food bank and fruit stand!
 
 Prayer List:
Prayers for family, friends and for the Middle East!

Bible verse, Devotional:
“Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.”
Matthew 5:11-12

Cary
XXXOOO

ps... want to know where I got this crazy way to share more of myself with you?
Meet my inspiration and a very talented SAHM HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment