Friday, August 8, 2014

Holiday Gift Card Holder Sneak Peek

Halloween is my second favorite holiday.
We always decorate our house for the Trick or Treators ...
Ok, for ourselves too!
This has been a tradition we have shared as our family has grown over the years.
We add to our collection each year to spook up our yard and treat our neighbors
and visitors with goodies on Halloween.  
My kids have always hurried to only a few houses to gather candy
because they want to be home to hand out candy to our cute and haunting visitors.
We always give the neighbor kids a special gift,
as they get older I have decided I will give them gift cards for their gifts.  
This allows me to make this adorable gift card holder:
Now... You are thinking that you want the template for the giftcard holder... Let me squeal... It's available as a Thinlit August 28th. 

Supplies Used to Create this lil' Pumpkin:
Tangerine Tango Cardstock, Basic Black Cardstock, Crumb Cake Cardstock, Mossy Meadow Cardstock Linen Thread, Hardwood Background Stamp, Petite Petals Punch, Triangle Punch,  Moustache Framelit and... the Sneak Peek is: the Gift Card Envelope and Trim Thinlets Die.

I have a few more Gift Card Envelope samples to share in the future! SO tune in for more!

TGIF!!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment