Saturday, August 9, 2014

Holiday Work of Art CASE

A sample we made for my Christmas in July party and I just love how simple it comes together. 
Using the Work of Art Stamp Set it is a simply adorable holiday card that comes together in a flash!
I found this CASE on the Idea Boards at Convention... so as soon as I find the original person to give credit to I will link their page!
 
Supplies used to make this Merry Christmas card are:
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Mossy Meadow Cardstock, Hello Honey Cardstock, Chevron Embossing Folder, 1 3/8th" Circle Punch, Mossy Meadow Ribbon, Hello Honey Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Ribbon, Work of Art Stamp Set, Mossy Meadow Stampin' Pad, Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Pad, Hello Honey Stampin' Pad, and a Sneak Peek: Good Greetings A Hostess Stamp Set... details on how to earn this little cutie when the NEW Holiday Catalog goes LIVE!  August 28th!

Off to play!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment