Saturday, August 23, 2014

Just for YOU CASE

Again, I am bragging about the Work of Art Stamp Set...
It inspired this CASE:
We made this CASE at KIDS CAMP. Trying to keep a color scheme.. We again used Strawberry Slush and the retired coordinating ribbon. The techniques we learned making this CASE were, distressing with scissors, and how to layer punched paper. The CAMPERS were taught how sharp scissors are, how to hold them, and not to touch the tips because they are sharp.(Don't you know I reached into my apron pocket and pricked my finger as I was taking out all the Paper Snips for them to use.)  we distressed the edges of the top Cardstock layer, and then used the scissors to cut the punched Basic Grey Label Bracket piece in half.

Sneak Peek time: see the staples? I used the New Handheld Stapler, to anchor the ribbon on the Cardstock. 

Supplies used to make this CASE were:
Strawberry Slush Cardstock, Basic Grey Cardstock Whisper White Cardstock, Work of Art Stamp Set, Strawberry Slush Stampin' Pad, Basic Grey Stampin' Pad, Label Bracket Punch, Handheld Stapler, Rhinestones, Paper Snips, Retired Strawberry Slush Ribbon, and Dimensional's.

This like all the KIDS CAMP projects we made, it was thrilling to see the CAMPERS learn a skill safely, and show me how to do a few things too! 

Off to play with my Paper Snips, please do not runt with them, touch the tips or use them on any unauthorized material!

Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment