Sunday, August 17, 2014

Label Love Birthday CASE

Still enjoying my birthday week, diving into my pile of possibilities and thinking how fun it is to find just what I needed! I really like the technique taught with this CASE too! You can use your embossing folders to stamp too! Just ink one side of the folder and run the paper through like you normally do.. But when it's complete you have a reversed image than what you embossed. It looks great either way you roll it.
Here is the result of my CASE:
Supplies used:
Very Vanilla Cardstock, Soft Suede Cardstock, Soft Suede Stampin' Pad, Alphabeqt Press Embossing Folder, Neutals Candy Dots, leftover Burlap Ribbon and Dimensional's.

This was super fun to make, and you can pull it off in many colors.  
Enjoy your day!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment