Thursday, August 14, 2014

Silent Auction BBQ Donation Invitation

If you have not heard me brag about it... I am proud to be a Federated Lady!  I am a member of GFWC, and it branches down to my state CFWC, my District, and my Club.  It takes a little money to be a volunteer. You have to make administrative funds so that you can put the rest towards the charities you support.  So we hare having a fundraiser nest week! I am donating a BBQ for six to our Silent Auction for Mount Diablo District.  I wanted the winner to walk away with something so that they could contact me and schedule their day. 

So I created this quick card:
Note how there are BBQ sauce spots... A suggestion from the hubby ... So cute!

Supplies Used to make this card:
Crumb Cake Cardstock, Real Red Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock,Martime DSP, Hardwood Background Stamp, Mustache Framelit, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Little Letters Thinlits, Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set, Crumb Cake Stampin' Pad, Soft Suede Stampin' Pad, Neutrals Candy Dots, A Dozen Thoughts Stamp Set and Whisper White Baker's Twine.

This was so fun to make, I hope you have fun stamping too!

Off to practice my Stamping and BBQ skills!
Love, 
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment