Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Cary's September Stash Bash

Post Stash Bash Report:
Boy did we have fun ...
Loads of laughter, good food and lucky winners!
 
Lisa Crowley, made some delightful sangria
and it went well with my chocolate stache'.
Thank you Lisa for the sangria
and the new wine suggestion that paired well with our buffet:
Chicken Tortilla soup, Homemade Corn Bread, Guacamole,
and My Shrimp Salsa!
Yes, the Chocolate Mustache's and the cupcakes were yummy too...
we all know I am a salty girl at heart!
 
Got to spend my 15th Anniversary with this guy?!?!
 My Hubby actually got off work in time to play with us!
Come October let's see if he can grow this stache'!
 
Customer Creations:
Kim, just returned from running a half marathon in Disneyland,
and she was very inspirational!
Check out her first card!

Lisa too made her very first card...
She volunteers to host the next bash!

Denice, added a dash of ribbon to her stache'!
 
BUNCO TIME!
This was the head table, the hubs spent most of his time there...
 and let's just say he was the Most Wins winner... lucky me!

Kirsten, Eve, and Kim had a good time and nobody was a loser!

Emmy and Gabriella subbed at the table with Kim and Denice...
table #3.. Emmy was the biggest loser
and thrilled to earn her cup of change!

Ellen, Jack and Mackenzie attempted to dethrone my hubby but he was a big time roller!
In the end, we had a blast, many little jokes and lots of snacks!  I was so tired that night... but I was still smiling when I woke up!

I always offer one completed card as the RSVP card.  I give out an RSVP card to those that RSVP and show up... as you can tell I had 5 amazing subs because life happened and it increased my odds, the Burrus family odds,  they won for the most BUNCO's, the biggest loser, and we got the most Win's. Ellen got traveling and Denice had the most babies!

I CASE'd this card from Justin Krieger as my RSVP card:
Supplies used to create this CASE were:
Basic Black Cardstock, Tangerine Tango Cardstock, Memento Black Inkpad, Holiday Invitation Stamp Set, Four Feathers Bundle, Velum Paper, Mustache Framelit, small oval from the Chalk Talk Framelits, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Champagne Glimmer Paper and the Confetti Stars Punch.

Here is a copy of one of the customers make n take:
I CASE'd this card... I will link soon... Check out my Pinterest Board: Card's I have CASE'd. I got it from a blog called Connie and Mary... They have great ideas!
We used a NEW stamp set called: Santa Stache, Basic Grey Cardstoc, Lost Lagoon Cardstock, Hello Honey Cardstock, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Cherry Cobbler Cardstock, Mustache Framelit, Cherry Cobbler Stampin Write Marker, Lost Lagoon Stampin Write Marker, Hello Honey Stampin Write Marker, Rhinestones, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2' Circle Framelit, and the Lucky Stars Textured Embossing Folder.

While we missed the 5 ladies that could not attend, we did enjoy the family atmosphere that was created by the amazing Burrus family, and my Farruggia Family!

Loads of new stamp pads, stamps and future parties were acquired!

Hope you can join me for my next BASH!
Cary
XXXOOO 


No comments:

Post a Comment