Saturday, September 20, 2014

Celebrate my Shipmate

A fellow sailor, and friend has been fighting an illness and I want to celebrate all the good things he stands for. So I decided to start a card a day reminding him and my fellow shipmates that we have to celebrate life, the little things and stand up against Cancer.
Supplies Used to make this CASE were:
Whisper White Cardstock, Night of Navy Cardstock, Maritime DSP, Work of Art Stamp Set, Sea Street Stamp Set, And Many More Stamp Set, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Night of Navy Stampin' Pad, Tempting Turquoise Stampin' Pad, Real Red Stampin' Pad! Brights Candy Dots, Project Life Corner Rounder and Dimensionals.

Cancer sucks, I pray that his recovery is a day at the beach and not the rough waters that it normally is. 
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment