Friday, September 12, 2014

Fall Fest Bundle CASE

So lucky me... I have the best Up-lines and sidelines! 
Every time Stampin' Up! releases a new catalog we get together to share ideas.
It is very inspiring to see every persons view of hoe a stamp set should be used.
Every demonstrator has a special style and loves to share their ideas.
That is what makes our team successful!

So Margaret is one of my sista's on the side.
She has a very successful business and earns all the incentive trips.
She always has a new technique or way to showcase product that I would not have tried before.
 
Here is the card I CASE'd from her:
You cannot appreciate the details...
But there are three folds and layers of paper that really make this card pop. 
Another view:
Product used to make this CASE from Margaret:
Tangerine Tango Cardstock, Crushed Curry Cardstock, Basic Black Cardstock, Whiper White Cardstock, Motley Monsters DSP, Fall Fest Bundle, Black Baker's Twine, and Dimensional's.

Would you like more details on how to score, fold and create this CASE? Then give me a call, text, email or stop by and we can set up a make n take!

Have a great Day!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment