Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Festival of Tree's Bundle CASE

Ok if you love Christmas, and you love Christmas tree's then you need to buy this bundle!
Designed by my Stamping Sista Kim...
I did not do her original justice...
 Trying to speed through to complete as many cards as I can
 I neglected to do all her details...
But it is still absolutely beautiful and I want this bundle NOW!


Supplies used to make Kim's cards were:
Soft Sky Cardstock, Silver Glimmer Paper, Whisper White Cardstock, All Is Calm DSP, Lucky Stars a Textured Embossing Folder, Scallop Tag Punch, Confetti Stsr Punch, Festival of Tree's  Bundle, sentiment from Get Your Santa On Stamp Set, Star Punch from Itty Bitty Accent Punch Kit, 1/8"Silver Trim Ribbon, and Dimensional's. 

Kim taught me the coolest trick to get my Silver Glimmer Paper and my DSP to stick...
~Insert Photos here~

A Merry Little Card for you!
Cary
XXXOOO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment