Sunday, September 7, 2014

Four Feather's Bundle

Check out this Bundle from the New Holiday Catalog:

I love it, and I know you will too... 
At the Holiday Preview Party we all made a ton of cards.
 
Lorraine my Stampin' Sister from another Mister CASE'd this Card from the NEW 2014 Holiday Catalog:
I them CASE'd her... Inspiration train...whoo whoo!!
 
Supplies used to make this CASE were:
Early Esprsso Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Color Me Autumn Washi Tape, Chamagne Glimmer Paper, Berbuda Bay Stampin' Pad, Four Feather's Bundle, sentiment from Holiday Invitation Stamp Set, Gold Basic Metal Button's, Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine, and Dimensional's. 

Lorraine taught me a great trick she used Washi Tape then cut out the feather... So creative!
Also, the sentiment was altered by using tape over the word Give and then add your ink... After you are done pull off the tape, huff some moist breath and stamp. You can also place a post it note over your image. I always learn cool tricks from Lorraine! 

Have fun!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment