Sunday, September 21, 2014

Give Thanks for Good Friends

I think you all know by now
that the premise of my Blog
is to share the cards I CASE.
I cannot lie,
I make originals
but I love to see an idea
and make it my own.
 
So after a day of CASEing
I decided that I best share
what is trending in my
workspace!

Here is another CASE:
It is billed as a Quick and Easy card... and believe it!
The supplies used to make this CASE were:
Very Vanilla Cardstock, Gold Glimmer Paper, Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Pearls, Memento Black Ink, Good Greetings Stamp Set, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, and Dimensionals.

Do you like the sentiment?
I can be yours if you host a show that is $300+ as an additional reward for your loyalty and hard work!
Contact me to earn this amazing and exclusive stamp set!
I am blessed for all your support and thank you for your loyalty!
I have quite a few things to be thankful for!
Giving Thanks!
Cary
XXXOOO

1 comment: