Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday 9/1/2014

 


As I look outside my window:
It is a bright blue sky today! I know today, Labor day will be full of accomplishment!

Right now I am:
Sipping a cup of tea and making waffles.

Thinking and pondering:
That this week delivers my fifteenth anniversary.  How 15 years ago on a 96 hour liberty pass I left my designated area, after multiple signatures and drove to Vegas to marry my best friend.
We celebrate 15 years this Friday and I wonder how I was so blessed.  He is the best EVER!   


On my bedside table:
A new stack of UMW reading program books!  I am super excited about these titles:
Whatever Happened to Dinner?
Not Just A Pretty Face
I Can Pray!
Because Amelia Smiled

On my tv this week:
A little bit of Young & The Restless, A lot of PBS, some news and maybe an episode of Dateline.
 
Listening to:
Slacker Radio Station 90's Country and Today's Hits.
 
On the menu for this week:
Monday -  Waffles, Bacon, and Eggs; Hot Dogs and potato salad.
Tuesday - Half off Mountain Mikes Pizza
Wednesday - Spaghetti, garden fresh salad
Thursday - Spaghetti, garden fresh salad & a crusty Artesian Bread
FridayTortilla Soup, 7 Layer Dip and Cream Cheese Cookoe Cups.
Saturday - BBQ something
Sunday - Pesto Chicken Pasta.
 
On my to do list:
Finish with Stash Bash preparations!
 
Happening this week:
Monday - Labor Day... Kids home and Daddy GONE.
Tuesday -  Kylie Here, Maybe a little Rockin' Tots.
Wednesday - Kylie is here, Maybe a little Swimming
Thursday -  Ridding lessons and Kylie Here, Board Meeting
Friday -  Cary's September Stash Bash  
Saturday- Yard work
Sunday -  Unite and Excite Event, Livermore CA

What I am creating:
50 Swaps for Sunday, and one more Banner for Friday.

My simple pleasure:
Strawberry Rhubarb Popsicles

Homemaking tips: 
Baskets are a great way to organize items and to stash away things (clutter) until you are ready to deal! I love my Longaberger Baskets!
 
Looking around the house:
I have loads to do before Friday, and this place needs some fresh flowers... heading out to the garden!
  
From the camera:

Spent Yesterday with my dear friend Jeanne, we stamped, talked, laughed and more!  She makes the most beautiful cards, and she helped us all solve our issues, for me it was how to use my spritzer, and then she had these cool sheets of adhesive to help Karen get her eyes to stick!  We decided she needs to host a show on PBS for us crafty women like they hold for men like Red Green.   Spoofs on how we try to make or CASE things and how she redirects us into a smarter choice!
  
Prayer List:
Loads of positive thoughts and prayers go out to friends battling cancer, depression and other illness.  My heart lifts up the middle east and those in other counties affected by Russia. I pray for my family to be honest, hardworking and stealth hands of the Lord.  I pray that I can make a few more people happy via Random Acts of Kindness!

Bible verse, Devotional:
1 Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. [1] The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. 12 There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?
 James 4:11-12
Cary
XXXOOO

ps... want to know where I got this crazy way to share more of myself with you?
Meet my inspiration and a very talented SAHM HERE!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment