Monday, September 15, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday 9/15/2014


As I look outside my window:
My dog Mr. Perry is howling along with a fire truck siren and his pose is adorable.  The other two dogs look at him with thoughts of, you are waking me up!

Right now I am:
Running behind today. I woke up later than I wanted and then the schedule kicked in... I almost forgot to come see you!  Watching Kylie eat her breakfast like a big girl!

Thinking and pondering:
The washing machine sounds really loud, I must schedule a maintenance appt.... this is crazy because we do a lot of laundry... it used to be silent. Years ago, it was!

On my bedside table:
My Bible, a plant, hubbys bootcamp picture, and a nail file.

On my tv this week:
Not too much ... no time this week plenty to do and see!

Listening to:
Kids Music, ABC's and more...

On the menu for this week:
Monday - French Dip Sammies, and potato salad.
Tuesday - Homemade Pizza... must use the mozzarella in the freezer.
Wednesday - Grilled Chicken Breasts, green salad
Thursday - Hamburger Gravy over rice... comfort food. 
Friday - Spaghetti 
Saturday - Hot Dogs n Macaroni salad 
Sunday - Leftovers
 

On my to do list:
Finish the card fronts for the USO.
Continue cleaning out the hall closet.
Pack for Seattle.
 

Happening this week:
Monday - Kylie and Lily here today!
Tuesday -  Kylie & Lily here, Baking and crafting!
Wednesday - I fly to Seattle today. 
Thursday -  Hanging out with the parents.
Friday -  Mackenzie's Birthday, I am in SeaTac for Western States. 
Saturday- Still in Seattle, learning more.
Sunday -  Hanging out with my grandparents and coming home.

What I am creating:
World Cardmaking Day Projects, BUNCO projects and a few other treats.
 
My simple pleasure:
naps... and Y& R

Homemaking tips: 
Pre-Cook meals for the hubby so he does not eat out the whole week. 
 
Looking around the house:
My floors want some attention... off to fix that!
  
From the camera:

Last week at the Mount Diablo District meeting in Tracy, my dear friend Arlene received her Diamond Award for ESO.  She deserved a special day to talk about her achievements! 
 


Prayer List:
Loads of positive thoughts and prayers go out to friends battling cancer, depression and other illness.  My heart lifts up the middle east and those in other counties affected by Russia. I pray for my family to be honest, hardworking and stealth hands of the Lord.  I pray that I can make a few more people happy via Random Acts of Kindness! Lifting up the LEO community that has lost many officers this past week... doing a thankless job.  

Bible verse, Devotional:
11:1 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
 Hebrews 11:1
Cary
XXXOOO

ps... want to know where I got this crazy way to share more of myself with you?
Meet my inspiration and a very talented SAHM HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment