Monday, September 22, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday 9/22/14

 

As I look outside my window:
The fog is chilling out the last day of summer.

Right now I am:
Right now I am in the constant fight for my son to eat anything before we head to school... the countdown starts and he always fights me past the last minute we can go... oh how I love the one that inherited my stubborn streak!

Thinking and pondering:
 How wonderful it was to meet all the wonderful ladies at the 96th Annual Western States Region and how amazing the 11 states included in our region are. The amazing volunteer and charity work done my Federated Ladies is awesome!

On my bedside table:
Would you believe nothing?  That is right... I think somebody's hubby cleaned while she was gone.

On my TV this week:
No time for TV... but you may find me watching the Voice... I love Gwen Stefani!
 
Listening to:
 My son slurping his cereal into his mouth.... yay!  We are late but he is fed! Mission accomplished!

On the menu for this week:
Monday - Breakfast... pancakes and sausage
Tuesday - Spaghetti and Meatballs
Wednesday - Grilled Chicken Salad
Thursday -  BBQ Pulled Pork
Friday -  Chinese Chicken Salad
Saturday - Tacos
Sunday - Meatloaf
 

On my to do list:
Pack for Ontario
Prep for three gatherings next week!
 

Happening this week:
Monday - Kylie and Lily here today!
Tuesday -  Kylie & Lily here, Baking and crafting!
Wednesday - Kylie & Lily here today! 
Thursday -  Flying to Ontario and spending a few hours in the USO

Friday -  CFWC Fall Board 
Saturday- CFWC Fall Board

Sunday -  Hurry home, there is an SU Open House awaiting me!

What I am creating:
World Cardmaking Day Projects, BUNCO projects and a few other treats.
 
My simple pleasure:
my morning walks, naps... and Y& R

Homemaking tips: 
if you have not worn it in a few years let it go, if it comes back in style you can regret it then!
 
Looking around the house:
I am blessed to be surrounded by the ones I love.
  
From the camera:


 I know this is not the best selfie... but... Look who I was able to meet: GFWC International President Babs Condon, GFWC International President Elect Sheila Shea, Western State Regions President Bonnie Walden, my pal Barbara Chavez... and ME!  Sheila said it was her first SELFIE EVER! To be standing next to these four amazing women is an honor!

Prayer List:
Loads of positive thoughts and prayers go out to friends battling cancer, depression and other illness.  My heart lifts up the middle east and those in other counties affected by Russia. I pray for my family to be honest, hardworking and stealth hands of the Lord.  I pray that I can make a few more people happy via Random Acts of Kindness! Lifting up the LEO community that has lost many officers this past week... doing a thankless job.  

Bible verse, Devotional:
 Count it all joy, my brothers, [1] when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing
James 1:2-4
 
Cary
XXXOOO

ps... want to know where I got this crazy way to share more of myself with you?
Meet my inspiration and a very talented SAHM HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment