Thursday, September 4, 2014

Lorraine's Festival of Trees CASE

I am having so much fun playing with all the NEW product and mixing it up with current products to make the best holiday cards EVER!
In August, I gathered with my Stampin' Sista's and we shared card ideas with each other.  It was a day where we laugh, tell stories, share technique tips, watch videos from convention, eat and drink really well, and there are some great cooks! I look forward to this day where I get my Trenta Starbucks Sweet Tea, and join in with my team members for a day of great card making and fellowship.

Lorraine shared this card at our Holiday Preview Party:
The photo does not do this card justice.  It does however showcase the new Filigree Frame Textured Embossing Folder, the Festival of Trees Bundle ( a stamp set and a punch), Trim the Tree DSP Stack and the Project Life Cheer Stamp Brush Set.

If you want to be part of the TEAM and join us for the next playdates, party's, adventures in stamping, and just get inspired... contact me!  There are some amazing people to meet and inspire you and you can earn many more perks like a discount, and family!

Be Merry,
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment