Thursday, September 18, 2014

Polaroid Card CASE

This CASE was inspired m the trending Throwback Thursday posts I was seeing. I had an original card that I was planning to CASE... and Wowza...  so the original card was the inspiration and as it was a beginning into my thought process.
I had admired a Polaroid picture about the same time as I wandered onto Mary Brown's beautiful card.  My scrap pile... AKA: my pile of inspiration drove me to the conclusion I came to.
Here is the result:
Supplies used to make this CASE were:
Whisper White Cardstock, Basic Black Cardstock, Melon Mambo Cardstock, Retired DSP, Four Feathers Stamp Set, Something to Say Stamp Set, Feather Framelits, Metal Buttons, Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine, Bermuda Bay Stampin' Pad, Hello Honey Stampin' Pad and Dimensionals.

The card was fun to make and I was thrilled to see the reaction of the recipient.  SO Adorable!
Happy Thursday!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment