Saturday, September 13, 2014

Tee-Hee-Hee

Ok, when I saw this stamp set I fell in love! 
I love Halloween... 
I plan many more cards with this set, but knowing I was getting together with my fellow demonstrators this past Sunday I needed to get busy. I had participated on a DSP Shere with Lorraine (having just returned from vacation) and I was not going to see her til Sunday. So I used of all things .... NEW Holiday Christmas Paper... Called Under the Tree.
From there the idea became easy and this little cute was created:
Ingredients for this card are: 
Crumb Cake Carsstock, Under the Tree DSP, Tangerine Tango Cardstock, Daffodil Delight Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Early Esspreso Stampin' Pad, SNIPS tou roughen edges, Tee-Hee-Hee Stamp Set, Tangerine Tango Stampin' Pad, 1/8th of a Stampin' Sponge, Deco Labels Framelits, Starburst Framelits, Brights Candy Dots, White and Tangerine Tango Two-Tone Twine, and Dimensional's.

I have a few more ideas brewing so stay tuned!
Cary
XXXOOO

1 comment:

  1. Love the way you put this card together. It's great!

    ReplyDelete