Thursday, September 25, 2014

Treat Yourself

My goodness... I am starting to get my freaky on... Pumpkins are almost ready to come out of the garden. More pumpkins found their way into my shopping cart today and a few bags of Halloween Candy. I just found out that two of the sweetest people have a Halloween birthday! They are both an inspiration for sisters everywhere. I think twins have a special formula to lift each other up and all those around them!  I have a few ideas on how to treat them ..
But here is a start:
I CASE'd this card from ideas that the SU had on their Artsian Blog.
Then Lorraine made this card and I loved it more... She can always bring a card to life!

Supplies: 
Smokey Slate Cardstock, Basic Black Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, Sweet Taffy DSP, Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder, Basic Black Baker's Twine, Memento Black, pumpkin Pie Stampin' Pad, Daffodil Delight Stampin' Pad, Tempting Tourquoise Stampin' Pad, Banner Framelits, Banner Punch, Glue Dots, @So Social Stamp Set, Freaky Friends Stamp Set and SNAIL.

I hope you like the new stamp sets? Wanna play more? I have a few bags of Halloween Treats! I may have purchased a few more pumpkins too!

Off to floss after all the chocolate and candy corns that I had to eat (ya right)!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment