Sunday, October 5, 2014

BE SCARY... it is Gabriella's 15th Birthday Party!

Simply fun and silly to CASE this card:
We made this card at Gabriella's Birthday
and lets just say it was a HIT!
Supplies used to make this scary card were:
Calypso Coral Cardstock, Basic Black Cardstock, Smokey Slate Cardstock, Memento Black Stamp Pad, Holiday Home Stamp Set,
White Embossing Powder, Bright's Candy Dots, Heat Tool, and Dimensional's.
 
I totally had planned on a different birthday party...
but the items did not arrive in time.
So my super pal Sara and I ran to
Sally's Beauty Supply
and rocked a fake nail salon!
It is Homecoming Week for Cal High...
so we are really on our GAME!
 
 The girls helped me CASE this card.
My birthday girl!!
Five girls... Five different cards!
Cute!
Serious!!
Creative!
We turned into a nail salon:
Techniques of the pros...
What? 
She is still creating a beautiful masterpiece
My work...
That black is hard to use!
These kids got class, and I really am proud of them!
Happy Birthday Cupcake!
What a day!
Proud if these girls for making my girls 15th birthday the best!
Cary
XXXOOO 

No comments:

Post a Comment