Monday, October 20, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday 10/20/2014

 
As I look outside my window:
All I see is the dark, I cannot sleep this morning as today Kylie's family will celebrate the life of her Nana Sharon.  I am reflecting on all the beauty life has before me and the wonderful blessings her Nana has left behind.  Kylie, the product of two amazing parents: Ross and Gina, is the happiest little girl! She is loved, and adored by all whom meet her.  Kylie, and her Nana had a special bond, and that bond will never be forgotten... God has a special angel looking from above today!  Delighted to see all the lives she has touched and thrilled that life does go on! Ah, there it is the sunrise!  The Lord, has blessed me with another day! 

Right now I am:
Relaxing before the hustle and bustle of my home begins... let us see if it will be a stress free day without the rush that Monday's bring!

Thinking and pondering:
I have been given some amazing opportunities, I have been blessed with amazing friends, and family, I need to finish off my TO DO list so I can thank people for their gifts!

On my bedside table:
My Bible, the Love Dare, a plant that I am nurturing back to life, and my iPad.

On my TV this week:
Going to try and catch up with Y& R... I said it last week and never caught a day... there is always this week!

Listening to:
The Holiday music on Slacker Radio... I am one of those that loves it 365 days of the year!

On the menu for this week:
Monday - Clam Chowder
Tuesday - Pizza Night
Wednesday - Chicken Picatta 
Thursday - Leftovers... I know its becoming a regular deal 8*)
Friday - Chinese for our Carpet Picnic
Saturday - Steelhead from the freezer
Sunday - Pot Roast
 

On my to do list:
Prepare the ingredients for my Wildtree Crockpot Meal class.  More details to come! 

Happening this week:
Monday - Just Lilybug today. :(
Tuesday -  Lily and I are going to the park after school today.
Wednesday - Funeral & party prep day
Thursday - DSRC General Meeting @ the Shannon Center
Friday -  Farruggia Family
Saturday- Meg's 13th Birthday BUNCO Party 
Sunday -  Open House, Carol's Wedding

What I am creating:
Birthday Banners 

My simple pleasure:
cuddles with the kiddos and clearing off my to do list

Homemaking tips: 
Stretch your watering in a drought by using shower and bath water... double duty makes for a purposeful yard!
 

Looking around the house:
We have loads of laundry to put away today, and need to take time to eat!
  
From the camera:
 


 
This is my beautiful friend Linda and the TWINS! Are babies not the most adorable things EVER?  I really love Linda, and she has the kindest heart!

Prayer List:

Please pray for Kylies Nana, Sharon died unexpectedly last Wednesday night and she was a matriarch of her family, and a positive person that is an asset upstairs and a great loss here.
Loads of positive thoughts and prayers go out to friends battling cancer, depression and other illness.  My heart lifts up the middle east and those in other counties affected by ISIS and Russian Troops. I pray for my family to be honest, hardworking and stealth hands of the Lord.  I pray that I can make a few more people happy via Random Acts of Kindness! Lifting up the LEO community that has lost many officers this past week... doing a thankless job.  

Bible verse, Devotional:
 15 See that no one repays anyone evil for evil, but always seek to do good to one another and to everyone.
1 Thessalonians 5:15
 
 Cary
XXXOOO

ps... want to know where I got this crazy way to share more of myself with you?
Meet my inspiration and a very talented SAHM HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment