Monday, October 27, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday 10/27/14

 


As I look outside my window:
I can see only the lights of the cars driving through the neighborhood. 6 days until we fall forward an hour and that will then allow for me to see more at this early hour. I seem to be more tired and Monday is not letting me loose.  I want to climb back into bed.

Right now I am:
Watching the news... So sad to hear there is now another young life lost at the hands of a teenage gunman.  Prayers to all involved.

Thinking and pondering:
  How blessed I am, my weekend was a full one. Friday was a family fun night, Saturday I spent a special birthday party with a lovely family, and yesterday I had a great open house, followed by a beautiful church wedding and reception. I woke this morning wanting more sleep, and thankful I have a full day to help me earn a nap a little later today!

On my bedside table:
My Bible, the Love Dare, a plant that I am nurturing back to life, and a box of Kleenex... allergies and a migraine. YUCK!

On my TV this week:
Going to try and catch up with Y& R... I said it last week and never caught a day... there is always this week!

Listening to:
Garth Brooks... shameless.. I know I am setting the mood of my week to sappy and scrappy!

On the menu for this week:
Monday - Widtree Freezer Meal - Pulled Pork Fajtas
Tuesday - Mountain Mikes it has been a while... Yummo!
Wednesday - Spaghetti & Meatballs... Yes, we love the meatballs here. 
Thursday - Wildtree Freezer Meal... I will report later.
Friday - Halloween Appetizers ... And a few candy bars
Saturday - Mystery Meal in Manteca.
Sunday - Pot Roast n veggies with a special dessert!
 

On my to do list:
Purchase more Wildtree product... so far the following have been big hits in our house:
Smoked Mozzarella & Tomato Blend, guacamole seasoning, Very Berry Cheesecake Blend, Dill Dip Blend... and so much more... YUMMO!

Happening this week:
Monday - Kylie and Lily... taking a trip to the pumpkin patch.
Tuesday -  Kylie and I are going to Rockin' Jump!
Wednesday - Kylie and Cary are going shopping, to lunch and more!
Thursday - Past Presidents meeting at SR Marriot
Friday -  Halloween Coffee Hour, and Trick n Treating my neighborhood kids!
Saturday- Manteca to say goodbye to my old neighbors 
Sunday -  Open House, Carol's Wedding

What I am creating:
Craft Fair projects to donate to club.

My simple pleasure:
A nap... 
 
Looking around the house:
I need to transform the spooky decide to Thanksgiving... Off to look at Pinterest. 
  
From the camera:
  
The Bride and Groom!
Congrats to Richard and Carol Lucey, a beautiful wedding and reception.

Prayer List:
Lifting up the families of the law enforcement officers that tragically lost their lives this past week. I cannot begin to feel their pain.
Loads of positive thoughts and prayers go out to friends battling cancer, depression and other illness.  My heart lifts up the middle east and those in other counties affected by ISIS and Russian Troops. I pray for my family to be honest, hardworking and stealth hands of the Lord.  I pray that I can make a few more people happy via Random Acts of Kindness! Lifting up the LEO community that has lost many officers this past week... doing a thankless job.  

Bible verse, Devotional:
3:1 If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.
Colossians 3:1-2
 
 
 Cary
XXXOOO

ps... want to know where I got this crazy way to share more of myself with you?
Meet my inspiration and a very talented SAHM HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment