Monday, October 6, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday 10/6/2014

 
As I look outside my window:
Halloween has hit and the decorations are out!  Time to get haunting! I have some orange rinds and cinnamon sticks simmering on the stove and plan on roasting a Chicken for dinner... I love fall! 

Right now I am:
Writing my Historical and Patriotic moment I will share come Saturday.
I have learned so much more about women's history and the impact we have made on our country!

Thinking and pondering:
A loaf or two of Banana Bread would be a great way to celebrate today too!

On my bedside table:
My Bible, the Love Dare, and my holiday planning list.  I wake up with NEW ideas often!

On my TV this week:
Hubby is home so lets just say SPORTS?!?!?!

Listening to:
The jungle of the side gate bell on the fence... the pool guy is here and yup... the dogs are going crazy fighting over whom he pets first!

On the menu for this week:
Monday - Roasted Chicken
Tuesday - Chicken Soup
Wednesday - Eggplant Parmesan
Thursday - French Toast Bake... just sounds like a breakfast day! 
Friday - Frankie, Johnny & Luigi's
Saturday - Hamburger Gravy
Sunday - Farm Fresh Veggie Soup
 

On my to do list:
Closets, Class and Camp Plans, GFWC prep, a nap.
 

Happening this week:
Monday - Kylie and Lily here today! It is the Letter "D" day.
Tuesday -  Kylie here, Baking and crafting!
Wednesday - Kylie is taking me to Rockin' Tots!
Thursday - District Board Meeting
Friday -  Dinner with CFWC President and my DSRWC Pals
Saturday- Area A Conference,
Sunday -  Church and family day

What I am creating:
Banners for upcoming BUNCO's, Birthday Parties and my self!
 

My simple pleasure:
my morning walks, naps... and Y& R

Homemaking tips: 
We are in a very bad water shortage, so use buckets to save and water your plants, and light candles because you may stink more after a shorter shower!  Ha! Ha!
 

Looking around the house:
I am so ready for Halloween!
  
From the camera:

 
My Daddy and Uncle Steve... catch from the Chehalis River.
 

Prayer List:
Loads of positive thoughts and prayers go out to friends battling cancer, depression and other illness.  My heart lifts up the middle east and those in other counties affected by Russia. I pray for my family to be honest, hardworking and stealth hands of the Lord.  I pray that I can make a few more people happy via Random Acts of Kindness! Lifting up the LEO community that has lost many officers this past week... doing a thankless job.  

Bible verse, Devotional:
 17 The Lord your God is in your midst,
a mighty one who will save;
he will rejoice over you with gladness;
he will quiet you by his love;
he will exult over you with loud singing.
Zephaniah 3:17
 Cary
XXXOOO

ps... want to know where I got this crazy way to share more of myself with you?
Meet my inspiration and a very talented SAHM HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment