Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Ho Ho Holiday Home CASE

I took a week off from stamping and concentrated on my GFWC tasks at hand.
So much to do and people to see,
what a treat and inspiration for a stack of cards I am working on today.
But first I must look around the blogs I love to follow!
I enjoyed looking to see what my stampin' sister's have been up to! 
Oh boy ,it is starting to feel like Christmas.
I found this CASE to put me in the mood to create
and cash in on my newest arrivals to my stamp stash:
Supplies used to make this CASE were:
Old Olive Cardstock, Marina Mist Cardstock, Holiday Home Stamp Set, old Olive Stampin Write Marker, Marina Mist Stampin'Pad, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Homemade Holiday Framelits, SNIPS, Rhinestones, Stampin' Sponge wedge, and Whipser White Cardstock.
 
Might you be in the mood to make this CASE, or come start, complete or create your holiday cards?  Then give me a call!
We must get focused, only 71 days until Christmas!
Love,
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment