Friday, October 10, 2014

Hunter is almost here... So is a Bundle Me Baby Blanket!

In the past I have shared many Bundle Me Baby Blankets hand sewn by my girlfriend Darlene.
She always is up to the challenge to create the softest,
cutest color combos for me and all my friends.
I really wanted to share my love of these blankets with my friend Valerie.
I tried to out bid her on a hand stitched baby blanket last spring for my friends upcoming baby...
But she wanted that baby for her first Great-Grandchild.
It was a very blessed fundraiser because she would not relent
and she outbid me by hundreds of dollars!! 
So I knew I had to share the adorable handmade blankets with their family.
 
A special order just for her little Hunter:
I tried to make a coordinating card...
The bow is upside down..
 I realized that after so I promise I fixed it. 
Supplies used to make this cute card:
Chocolate Cip Cardstock, Early Espresso Cardstock, Soft Sky Cardstock, Night of Navy Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Gold Glimmer Paper, Artisian Label Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Say Something Stamp Set, Night of Navy Stampin' Pad, and Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon. 

I hope Valerie likes this blankie,
I know Hunter will,
Thank You Darlene for another wonderful blanket.

Love,
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment