Sunday, October 5, 2014

Kathy Jo's Goulish Gathering Photos

Oh boy,  did I have a blast yesterday hanging out with these amazing ladies!
The stamping tips, improvements and projects shared were so worth it,
the creativity, inspiration and motivation to get my projects done too!

We had so many laughs, giggles and groans (for those duh... Moments). 

Brenda, a past SU Consultant brought some quick tips to the table!
Barbara, my sweet treat helper, always makes me smile! 
Kathy Jo and Karen totally made me go duh...
When the folded my leaves in half,
after I cut them all apart. 
Jeanne my hostess with the most valuable tips,
 makes every card look better with her magical touch,
she really needs to be our teacher & have her own show!!
 The ladies loved my CASE of my Up-line Beverlee's Canning Jar Card...
 So adorable!
See the cute pumpkin favors...
Kathy Jo filled us up with chocolate M&M's...
 Pumpkin spice even! 
See here is the bow trick...
Those Murchie  women got skils!!
Juice and Barbara have the patience of angels dealing with my excitement to see them!!
I look forward to seeing these gals!!
This was on Jeanne's mantel...
Going to have to CASE this...
Tune in later this week!! 

Kathy Jo had an amazing show,
she earned the Good Greetings Stamp Set,
$80 of Stampin' UP! product FREE,
and 2 Half off items!!
So happy for her!!

Hope you all have a great day! 
It is Gabriella's 15th Birthday today and her party is coming up in a few hours...
Thus the late blog post!
Party Time Again!
I am so blessed to be a SU Demonstrator!
Cary
XXXOOO 

No comments:

Post a Comment