Friday, October 3, 2014

Kirsten & Allison's Spooktacular Birthday Bash

Messy Monster Mashing going on this am...
there are gifts to wrap,
I need to replace the candy I ate for breakfast,
the great pumpkin kept me up late as I finished details for
Allison and Kirsten!!!
 
I made quick name banners... to coordinate with their birthday banner.

 
If you RSVP'd to tonight's Spooktacular Birthday Bash you do not need to fear...
The card above will be waiting for you!

We are making these creepy coffins to match:
You will not feel any fright, because the treats inside are good to the last bite. 
I CASE'd this card ... It is not too hard... Click on the link... You can even blink... Sweet Allison has simple directions to guide you. I have typed out her directions and made some templates... Supplies you will need to complete this CASE are:
Gift Card Envelope Die, Basic Black Cardstock 7”x6”, SNIPS (scissors), Merry Everything Stamp Set, Note Tag Punch, Very Vanilla Cardstock, 12” Ribbon, DSP ¾”x 2 ¾”, Memento Ink Pad, Blender Pen, Coordinating Stamp Pad (coordinates with Ribbon w/ribbon).

Remember I have been working on some Bootiful Banners too:
My Freaky Friends Allison and Kirsten deserve the BEST... 
Because after tonight's party you will love Stampin' Up! So much you will never rest!
Ideas and more to celebrate all life's milestones and more!
Call me to book your next party I promise it will not be a bore!

Hitting the caffeine... Worry now... I'm celebrating tomorrow with KJO and friends so tune in to see what her Goulish Gathering produces... BEWARE! These ladies are all so creative and fun!
Cary
XXXOOO



No comments:

Post a Comment