Thursday, October 16, 2014

Mojo Monday 367 Sweet Baby Girl

I always want to get my mojo on ... Mondays a  Mojo Monday sketch is revealed to inspire a creation and as my Monday progresses on I do not always get to complete the challenge. This past Monday it took me a few hours but I was excited to create a card to accompany a present I will deliver to my sweet girlfriend Angie.  Her life has been blessed by a baby girl after a long journey through motherhood. A trooper and assisted by an angel named Tommy from above, Angie carried sweet baby girl Ella Margaret into this world with tons of love!
Darlene made this custom blanket for little Ella Margaret and it will keep her warm and protect her! 

Here is MOJO367 sketch results:
Supplies used to make this inspired sketch are:
Very Vanilla Cardstock, Pink Pirouette Cardstock, Blushing Bride Cardstock, Melon Mambo Cardstock, Strawberry Slush Cardstock, and Blackberry Bliss Cardstock, Large Scallop Edglit, Oval Framelits, Occasions Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Itty Bitty Accent Punch Pack, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch, Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Pad, Baby We've Grown  Stamp Set, Blackberry Bloss Ribbon, Rhinestones, and Dimensional's.

You can find many sketches and cards to CASE, but remember you put your twist on them and you own them!  Want to come make cards with me? Give me a call, send me a text, let's make a date to play. 

Off to sniff some sweet baby heads,
Cary
XXXOOO 

No comments:

Post a Comment