Monday, October 27, 2014

Mojo Monday 369 10/27/14

I Witch You A Happy Halloween!
As the sun rises this early am...
I witch you all a happy Halloween,
 I had to play with my leftover scraps from my Open House yesterday...
 And create this Mojo Monday inspired card.
 
Supplies used to make this Mojo369 inspired card:
Tangerine Tango Cardstock, Basic Black Cardstock, Hello Honey Cardstock, Motley Monsters DSP, Whisper White Cardstock, White & Tangerine Tango Two-Tone Trim, Brights Candy Dots, Ticket Duo Punch, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Squares Framelits and Stamoin' Dimensional's. 

Yesterday, Krissy and Jessica drove out from Salida to work on projects. 
Krissy CASE'd a stack of these...
Cards I originally CASE'd from my man Justin Kreiger!


We set up a stamping station and she made over 32 cards! 

I worked on a wedding card, and a make n take for the girls to complete.


Jessica... Made cards for the very first time from her Everyday Occasions Card Kit!

Look at her first card EVER! She really caught on quickly and was a delight to play with!

I am off to clean my scrap room, I swear!
Love to you all!
Cary
XXXOOO


No comments:

Post a Comment