Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wildtree Wednesday

Super Dee Duper Excited! 
My Widldtree Kit came today! 
I was double duper excited because my blendabilities arrived too along with my new supplement Catty's from Stampin' Up!.  
Look at the spices I get to add to my growing collection:
When you google recipes you find these 11 staples will create quite a few tasty, meals!

We had our second crockpot meal today, shredded pork fajitas... Oh we're they good and very simple to make. My son the picky eater gave them a 7 out of ten... And that is high on his scale... He wants me to make them for breakfast so I imagine ita a high 7! 
It was super simple and I cannot wait to share more recipes with you!
Have a great day!

Off to devour my shredded pork fajitas...
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment