Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday DEALS

Hello...
As promised....
here are my exclusive
Black Friday
Offers:
      1. For every $50 you spend TODAY only(from 0001 to 2359) you will receive a Goodie Boxes filled with Stampin' Up product worth $20 or more. Orders may be made online, phoned, emailed or texted to me by 11:59pm . Items can be purchased through all current catalogs and pricing include the Online Extravaganza products!
      2. Random Polka Dot Postcard Point Gifting will occur today!
      3. Book your 2015 Workshop, Card Buffet, BUNCO, or host an online show.  Hostesses will receive their choice of a NEW Designer Series Paper Pack... which will add towards your show total and may help increase your hostess benefits!
      4. Sign Up for a My Paper Pumpkin subscription and select me as your demonstrator and you will receive a Goodie Box to enhance all those exclusive stamp sets you will be collecting!
      5. Give a My Paper Pumpkin Subscription and receive a MPP Goodie Box!
      6. Join my Stampin' Up! team... sign up today an you get a special lunch bag.  What is so special?  Well, besides the 20% discount you receive on your purchases, the extra income you will earn, the new friends you will make, and me... you will join me for a very special lunch with my team leader... and she is amazing... an added bonus we will give you many tips for success!
      7. RSVP to my January 4th, 2014 NEW Occasions Catalog Open House... and receive a Goodie Bag!
      8. Lastly, share your 2014 Christmas Card image with me, give me permission to share and CASE your beautiful handy work and you will be entered to win a Ho Ho Hopping Holiday Gift from me! 
Hope you had fun shopping!
Love, Cary
XXXOOO
ps... THANK YOU!
(all these Black Friday Deal's are exclusive to me and not supported by Stampin' Up and are not offered by other SU Demonstrators)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment