Friday, November 7, 2014

Grateful For You Make n Take

Here is a card from one of my favorite Holiday Stamp Sets:
You can make this card at Marie's Grateful For Friends BUNCO tonight!

Merry Everything Clear-Mount Bundle 137636
Price: $28.75
Labeling people is bad, but labeling gifts is good! These stamps work great with the Tag Punch to create the perfect accent for everything from Halloween treats to Christmas gifts. Set quantity: 5. The Note Tag Punch makes it easy to cut the stamped images quickly.
 


I really love how they bundled it and I have created tags, Halloween, Thank You, Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas cards. Have you used this bundle? How did your cards turn out? Send me a picture and I will share! 

Supplies used to make my Grateful For You Make n Take are: 
Cajun Craze Cardstock, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Sahara Sand Cardstock (2 3/4" x 2") Mossy Meadow Cardstock, Color Me Autumn DSP (2"x 4"strip), Mossy Meadow Stampin' Pad, Merry Everything Stamp Set, Note Tag Punch, Scallop Edge Tag Punch, Gold Basic Metal Buttons, Old Olive Baker's Twine, Mossy Meadow Stitched Ribbon, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Flower Frenzy Bigz Die, Big Shot, Dimensional's and SNAIL.

Off to make a few extras for my Craft Fair at the San Ramon Senior Center tomorrow! Arlene, will be sitting at a booth with all her needlework and I will have one stand of cards... proceeds go to the Dublin/San Ramon Women's Club.

TGIF!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment