Monday, November 17, 2014

Happy Homaker Monday 11/17/14-11/24/14

 
As I look outside my window:
Tails are a wagging.... looks like I have an early morning dog walk in my future!

Right now I am:
Washing a last minute PE uniform that was turned in 5 minutes ago.. smells kind iffy so I will triage it to the top and have it ready by PE.  

Thinking and pondering:
5 Mondays til Christmas... I need to plan my shopping and I need to finish my Black Friday Sales plan... my shopping and the treats I have for my amazing customers!
 
On my bedside table:
hubbys itinerary.. he leaves today for CATO.. and I get a week of family and friends!

On my TV this week:
hopefully Y&R I missed it all last week again... some PBS... you know I love my public television

Listening to:
80's. 90's and today... on slacker radio

On the menu for this week:
Monday - Super Sloppy Joes
Tuesday - Pizza for my kids, I get Johnny Garlics
Wednesday - Bean Soup
Thursday - Leftovers
FridayTaco Soup 
Saturday - Farruggia Family Fun Night- Chinese Food
Sunday - Baked Chicken

**NEW WEEKLY ADDITION**
Wildtree Recipe of the Week:

Tiramisu

Ingredients:

   
  • 8 ounces Mascarpone Cheese
  • 4 tablespoons, divided
  • Wildtree Mocha Mousse & Cheesecake Blend, #10774
  • 1 cup Whipped Topping
  • 1 cup Water, boiling
  • 3 ounces Lady Fingers
  • Chocolate Shavings, for garnish, optional                                                     
  •               
    Mix together mascarpone cheese, whipped topping, and 2 tbsp Wildtree Mocha Mousse & Cheesecake Blend.              
    Blend until completely combined and set aside.              
    In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil.              
    Remove from heat and whisk in 1 tbsp Wildtree Mocha Mousse & Cheesecake Blend until dissolved and set aside.              
    Arrange half of lady fingers in bottom of 5x7 casserole dish.              
    Brush or spoon mocha liquid over lady fingers until wet, but not soaked.              
    Spread half of the mousse mixture over the lady fingers.              
    Arrange the remaining lady fingers on top of the mousse.              
    Brush or spoon mocha liquid over lady finders until wet, but not soaked.              
    Cover lady fingers with remaining mousse mixture.              
    Sprinkle with chocolate shavings.              
    Chill 4 hours.

     

                                                               

     
     
     
                                                        

     

                                                            

     
     
     
     

    On my to do list:
    Finish some class prep, make some cards for an online fundraiser, and enjoy my kids!

    Happening this week:
    Monday - Lily and the Clark guy here.
    Tuesday -  Sally's 76th Birthday!
    Wednesday - Spending the day in San Francisco with friends.
    Thursday - Dublin/San Ramon Women's Club Meeting and Orinda's Fashion Show, Ridding Lessons for my girls and Leftover Night
    Friday - Farruggia Family Fun Night
    Saturday- Family Photos
    Sunday - Renee's Birthday... working on a surprise

    What I am creating:
    Tying to finish my  Olaf punch card, a MOJO Monday card and treats for open house and Black Friday.

    My simple pleasure:
    a stack of children's book and toddlers eager to listen
     
    Looking around the house:
    We are ready for our termite inspection today
      
    From the camera:
      
     
     
    Mia & Patrick here is a link for Twin boy names: HERE!

    Prayer List:
    I am lifting up prayers for all the Veterans, may the sacrifices they have given be a foundation for peace, acceptance and democracy.  Thanking the Lord for my health, my family and friends.  Please hold my friends and family fighting cancer and other illnesses in your arms and bring them solace. So many blessing, and grateful to live they life I do with my amazing family!

    Bible verse, Devotional:
    37 “Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; 38 give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.” Luke 6:37-38
     
     Cary
    XXXOOO

    ps... want to know where I got this crazy way to share more of myself with you?
    Meet my inspiration and a very talented SAHM HERE

    No comments:

    Post a Comment