Monday, November 24, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday 11/24/14



As I look outside my window:
It is dark out there and I am wondering why my hubby is not home yet...
Right now I am:
Shopping the Online Extravaganza by Stampin' Up!  

Thinking and pondering:
 30 days til Christmas Eve... I need to get my tree out!
  
On my bedside table:
My bible, Photos of the hubby and kids, and my sons retainer..

On my TV this week:
 The Seahawks vs the 49er game!
 
Listening to:
Silence... kids are off this week, no cute toddlers coming by... dogs asleep, maybe I will slip some Bing Crosby on while I craft!


On the menu for this week:
Monday - French Bread Pizza's
Tuesday - Wildtree Mac & Cheese.
Wednesday - Potato Baked Potato Soup
Thursday - Vidmar Thanksgiving Dinner with all the trimmings!
Friday - We are eating at the Dicken's Fair
Saturday - Oxtails n Raviolis
Sunday - Thanksgiving Dinner... made by me!

**NEW WEEKLY ADDITION**
Wildtree Recipe of the Week:
Delicious Dinner Rolls:

Ingredients

1 package Wildtree Delicious Dinner Rolls
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/2 cup water, warm

Method of Preparation

Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease an 8x4 or 9x5 baking pan. Melt butter and add warm water to get a mixture that is 110°-115°F. Pour the dinner roll mix into a medium-sized bowl. Slowly pour in the warm water and butter mixture and stir until a wet dough forms. Once dough has formed, turn it out onto a floured surface and dust with additional flour. Knead lightly for a few minutes until a cohesive dough forms. Shape the dough into a rectangle and cut into 8 even pieces. Roll each individual piece into a ball and place into the prepared dish. Allow to rest on top of the stove, covered with a towel, for 30-35 minutes or until doubled in size. Remove the towel and place into the oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes; the tops will be golden brown. Allow to rest for 10 minutes in the pan to steam finish and serve warm.
 
 
On my to do list:
Get crafty... complete the MOJO Monday challenge, complete my Open House gifts
 
Happening this week:
Monday - Kids are home... yard work. Walk dogs.
Tuesday -  Kids are home, maybe set up Christmas Tree.
Wednesday - Kids are home, decorate tree... apple cider!
Thursday - Thanksgiving dinner at the Vidmar's
Friday - The Dicken's Fair with the neighbors.
Saturday- Visit the in-laws... and eat really good!
Sunday - My day to make Thanksgiving dinner for all the leftovers

What I am creating:
Hostess Gifts, Black Friday Gifts, and Christmas Cards

My simple pleasure:
Cup of tea, a walk with the dogs, and a nap.
 
Looking around the house:
I see that clutter is disappearing... donation pile leaving today!
  
From the camera:
  
 
 Marie made these yesterday during our playdate.
Prayer List:
I am Thankful for all the Lord has blessed me with, praying for health for my family and friends and that I may serve the Lord with honor and pride!

Bible verse, Devotional:
19 And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:19
 
 Cary
XXXOOO

ps... want to know where I got this crazy way to share more of myself with you?
Meet my inspiration and a very talented SAHM HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment