Saturday, November 29, 2014

It's A Girl!

Oh my goodness... 

She is delicious and adorable!
Baby Sakamoto has arrived!

I am blessed to be a part of this family as their nanny/granny.
A few years ago they hired me to watch my lil Kylie Rose.
(This pose was learned from being exposed to my teenagers... Classically, silly)

Kylie has blessed our family with loads of love and we do not know how our lives would be without her.
When I was away at Stampin' Up Convention this past July; Kylie and Gina sent me a photo and asked  me to watch the new sister... I could not deny this precious request... I love babies and this family is the best EVER to work for! 

I really hope you enjoy sharing this journey with me as life, love, family, friends and stamping intermingle.. It also gifted me this family! 

I am gushing with love and pride... 
Congratulations!

Love, Cary
XXXOOO


Ps.. Supplies used to make Baby Sakamoto's card were: Crisp Cantalope Cardstock, Baked Brown Sugar Carstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Lullaby  DSP, Something For Baby Stamp Set, Crisp Cantaloupe Baker's Twine, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Itty Bitty Accent Punches, Oval Framelits, Baby's First Framelits, Gold Glimmer paper, and Pearls.  I may have forgotten exact names... Come by and see me and we can CASE this together!! Baby love... Makes me forget everything but God's miracles are big and small!

No comments:

Post a Comment