Monday, November 10, 2014

MOJO Monday 371

Its Mojo Monday .. and YES! 
I completed my card inspired by sketch 371!
I really like how this turned out... It was fun to make... Love the way MOJO Monday inspires me!

Supplies used to make this Birthday Card:
Mötley Monstrers DSP, 
Bermuda Bay Cardstock, 
Cajun Craze Cardstock, 
Whisper White Cardstock, 
Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, 
Making Spirits Bright, 
Memento Black Inkpad,
2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 
2" circle from the Circle Framelits, 
Cajun Craze Chevron Ribbon, 
Bermuda Bay Stampin' Write Marker,
Cajun Craze Stampin' Write Marker, 
Rhinestones, 
&
Dimensional's.

I hope you have time to let Mojo Monday inspire you often. 
Especially, when you use Stampin' Up! Products! 
You can make this card and more if you join me for a play date soon!
Loads more to make!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment