Saturday, November 8, 2014

Playing Around with Marie!

Yesterday, I drove out to Manteca to hang out early with my Hostess Marie. Marie, a lifelong girlfriend made through Stamlin' Up! Marie was a demonstrator and has skills with many genres of stamping, scrapbooking and crafting. She and I always have a long wish list of things to create when we are together. So when she said she would be the hostess for my Bunco gals that wanted to get together sooner than later I was thrilled.  As we were planning what her theme would be she asked if I had seen her recent pin on Pinterest... So I jumped over and looked and I too had just pinned the same idea from Splitcoaststampers... What an adorable card... So I packed supplies and after we set the tables for Dinner and Bunco we jumped in to this pile:

A few tweaks and giggles later, we had completed these cute CASE's of the original idea:

Marie's CASE:

Cary's CASE:
Supplies used to create the card were:
Trim the Tree DSP Stack, Cherry Cobbler Cardstock, Early Espresso Cardstock, Garden Green Cardstock, Sahara Sand Cardstock, Pistachio Pudding Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Good Greetings Stamp Set, Red Glimmer Paper, Bird Builder Punch (antelers), Owl Builder Punch, 1" Square Punch, 1 3/4th" Scallop Circle Punch, Project Life Journaling Pen, MOdern Label Punch, Garden Green Stampin' Pad, Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, SNAIL, and Dimensional's.

It was so fun to create, we have a few playdates scheduled to make this card with the rest of our BUNCO crew.
Call me to set your date!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment