Thursday, November 27, 2014

Seasonally Scattered Thanks

It is almost time for those holiday thank you cards. 
There is a triple threat stamp set this holiday season 
Seasonally Scattered:
Seasonally Scattered Clear-Mount Stamp Set 135023
Price: $17.95
Your thoughts may be scattered during the holidays, but at least you can express sentiments elegantly with this stamp set ideal for fall and winter months. Clear-mount and wood-mount. Set quantity: 3.

I always like a stamp set that can be stretched into multiple themes!

Supplies used for this CASE are:
Smokey Slate Cardstock, Coastal Cabnna Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Red Glimmer Paper, Seasonally Scattered Stamp Set, Good Greetings Stamp Set, Coastal Cabanna Stampin' Pad, Cherry Cobbler Stampin' PD, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Basic Metal Buttons, and Dimensional's.

Hostesses that book an upcoming show may choose this stamp, or a few others for their personal stashes! Call me to Book your show today and I will gift you as you have gifted me!

DO not forget to check in at Midnight for my PERSONAL BLACK FRIDAY DEALS!

I am thankful for you!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment